- This event has passed.
Mt Hotham Beginners Trip
July 13 - July 15
We invite you all to come down to our first official ski trip of the winter season, our Hotham Beginners Trip! This trip will be fueled with cold temperatures, some sick shredding throughout the days and crazy nights down at B’rush Ski Lodge or the genny (the local bar and club)! As this is our beginners trip, it’s totally cool if you’ve never skied or boarded before, as this is what the whole trip is about! We will show you the ropes of the ski mountain and mountain life, walk you to and from your lessons (lessons are highly recommended), organise your car pooling and show you why ski life is the best life!
We’ll start the trip off by leaving on Friday the 13th. There will be a group introductory meeting at at around 5 or 6 which is compulsory, after that we’ll hold some games so you get to know the crew, you can then keep the party going indoors or have a soak in the outdoor spa!
The next day will generally be an early morning, making the most of the slopes. Get out there, have a shred, attend your lesson if there’s one booked, then head back to the lodge for more fun and games!
Sunday will be seedy (I’m warning you in advance), but there’s no better way to cure a hangover then a shred! Pack your stuff, get out on the slopes and then we’ll begin the dreaded journey home.
- Accom (deposit): $200
ADDITIONAL COSTS (required at a later date and include and only if you require them):
- 2 day lift ticket (additional $200)
- Ski/board lift ticket & lesson (additional $245)
- 2 day lift ticket, lesson & ski/board and helmet hire (additional $385)
- Mountain parking: $52 per car per night (divided by the total amount of people in the car)
- Petrol: $120 per car (divided by the total amount of people in the car)
- An active 2018 membership is required to purchase this product.
- Deposit is non-refundable but transferable (providing you find someone to cover your spot
- Greater than 28 days notice 100% of balance returned
- Between 14 and 27 days notice 75% of balance returned
- Between 7 and 13 days notice 50% of balance returned
- Between 4 and 6 days notice 25% of balance returned
- With less than 3 days notice 0% of balance returned