Mt Hotham Beginners Trip
July 19 - July 21
We invite you all to come down to our first official ski trip of the winter season, our Hotham Beginners Trip! This trip will be fueled with cold temperatures, some sick shredding throughout the days and crazy nights down at B’rush Ski Lodge or the genny (the local bar and club)! As this is our beginners trip, it’s totally cool if you’ve never skied or boarded before, as this is what the whole trip is about! We will show you the ropes of the ski mountain and mountain life, walk you to and from your lessons (lessons are highly recommended), organise your car pooling and show you why ski life is the best life! This trip is also aimed at new members of the club!
We’ll start the trip off by leaving on Friday the 19th. We organize your car pooling for you based on your location, so we’ll get you a ride up the mountain and back again. There will be a group introductory meeting at at around 5 or 6 which is compulsory, after that we’ll hold some games so you get to know the crew, you can then keep the party going indoors or have a soak in the outdoor spa!
The next day will generally be an early morning, making the most of the slopes. Get out there, have a shred, attend your lesson if there’s one booked, then head back to the lodge for more fun and games! You’ll be best friends with everyone by this night. The next morning you’ll need to pack your stuff and then you can get out there to ski/board again. After that, we begin the dreaded journey home!
We’ll also give you a cool t-shirt to remember the trip!
- Accomodation – including dinner & t-shirt (deposit): $250
- 2x day lift ticket only (additional $185)
- 2x day lift ticket + 2x ski/board group lesson (additional $245)
- 2 day ski/board rental (additional $65)
- 2 day clothing rental (additional $28)
COSTS BETWEEN YOUR CAR POOL VEHICLE:
- Mountain parking: $51 Per Car Per Night (free that day if entering after 3pm)
- Petrol: $80 per car
- An active 2019 membership is required to purchase this product.
- Deposit is non-refundable but transferable (providing you find someone to cover your spot
- Greater than 28 days notice 100% of balance returned
- Between 14 and 27 days notice 75% of balance returned
- Between 7 and 13 days notice 50% of balance returned
- Between 4 and 6 days notice 25% of balance returned
- With less than 3 days notice 0% of balance returned