July 26 - July 29
VIC IV’s is without a shadow of a doubt the biggest and most popular trip we offer! There is a reason the motto for the tournament is “Race Hard, Party Harder”. If you love a casual bit of racing/competing and sticking it to the other, less awesome uni snow clubs (soz MUST & MUSC), as well as quenching a hard earned thirst with an icy cold beer at the end of each day then this is the trip for you!
No racing experience is required however you must have learnt to ski/ride PRIOR to the trip, coz no one wants to look like bambi on ice when representing RUSS.
We are able to organise accommodation for up to 40 people so places are limited (we always sell out). HOWEVER, if you do have your own accommodation feel free to stay there and come join the fun with the rest of the gang whenever you can.
It is compulsory that you compete in 2x races at VICIVs.
If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to shoot us an email!
- Ski/Board Giant Slalom
- Ski/Board Super G
- Ski/Board X
- Rails/Slope Style
- 2x Races/Social Pass ($105) – This is only if you have your own lift pass (typically Mt Buller season pass holders)
- 2x Day Lift Pass/2x Races/Social Pass ($300)
- 3x Day Lift Pass/2x Races/Social Pass ($372) – Recommended if you want to ski an extra day outside of the days you are competing
- 4x Day Lift Pass/2x Races/Social Pass ($430) – Recommended if you want a valid lift ticket the entire trip (some people usually take Sunday off to recover, if you want to ski Sunday too, this is for you)
- Additional races are $50 each
- Additionals not included are ski/board hire, petrol, mountain entry, food, drinks, clothing hire, etc
- An active 2018 membership is required to purchase this product.
- This product may only be purchased by students enrolled at RMIT in semester 2 of 2018.
- Deposit is non-refundable but transferable (providing you find someone to cover your spot
- Participants must compete in 2x races.
- Greater than 28 days notice 100% of balance returned
- Between 14 and 27 days notice 75% of balance returned
- Between 7 and 13 days notice 50% of balance returned
- Between 4 and 6 days notice 25% of balance returned
- With less than 3 days notice 0% of balance returned